Coconut Lemon Muffins are fresh & flavourful, and the perfect healthy snack or quick breakfast when you’re running out the door. These paleo muffins are free of gluten, grains & dairy and packed with natural ingredients, including eggs, coconut, lemon & honey. Additionally, they are nut free so those who have an allergy or intolerance to nuts can enjoy this recipe too.
If you haven’t tried my Coconut Lemon Muffins yet then I really don’t know what you’re waiting for!
These muffins are one of my most popular recipes to date and also one of my personal favourites!
They are ridiculously good and SO easy to whip up. You NEED to make them–they will change your world!
✔️Gluten, grain, nut & dairy free
✔️Paleo & low-carb
✔️Quality protein & healthy fats
✔️Fresh & flavourful
✔️Healthy snack or breakfast option
TIP: Make a batch and store them in the freezer. Simply grab one whenever you need quick fuel. They thaw out within 10-15 minutes. If you plan to eat the batch within a week, they can be stored in the fridge.
What you need for this recipe:
Want more delicious & healthy muffin recipes? You’re going to love these …
Coconut Lemon Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and place liners in muffin tray.
- Add and mix all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk together thoroughly until a thick smooth batter is formed.
- Distribute batter evenly in the muffin tray.
- Bake for 25-minutes. Let muffins cool in tray before removing.